Pentair Mastertemp / Waterco Turbotemp / Max E Therm Main Control Board PCB - OBSOLETE
Pentair Mastertemp / Waterco Turbotemp / Max E Therm Main Control Board PCB - OBSOLETE is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
No longer available. Use the new PCB & Membrane Kit listed here.
Main Control Board PCB Thermostat For Pentair Mastertemp, Waterco Turbotemp, Sta-Rite Max-E-Therm Gas Pool & Spa Heaters - 200 / 300 / 400 HD models. Often corrode, particularly on the bottom of the circuit board. Can cause malfunctioning of the heater. Number 13. in the Diagram.
Originally used Red LED numbers, but now have switched to a grey LCD display. Older membranes with the red-display window makes the new LCD display difficult to read. We recommend replacing the membrane when replacing the PCB.
Pentair Mastertemp / Waterco Turbotemp Electrical Parts List:
- 2. / 3. / 4. Igniter & Gasket Kit
- 5. AGS Switch 60°C / 140°F
- 6. HLS Switch 55°C / 131°F
- 6b. 45°C Switch
- 7. Thermistor / Temperature Sensor
- 10. Ignition Control Module
- 12. Air Flow Switch
- 13. Main PCB / Control Panel
- 15. Touchpad Membrane
- 16. SFS Sensor
For other Pentair Mastertemp / Waterco Turbotemp spare parts, click the correct category below:
- Pentair Mastertemp Gas Heater Spare Parts - Water System
- Pentair Mastertemp Gas Heater Spare Parts - Burner System
Pentair Mastertemp, Waterco Turbotemp, StaRite Max E Pro Error Codes:
Diagnostic LEDs / Error Messages & Causes:
- PS - Check / Replace Pressure Switch. Signifies flow issues.
- HLS - Check / Replace High-Limit Switch/es (faults above 45°C or 55°C) Signifies flow, bypass, governer issues, or other issues.
- AFS - Check / Replace Air Flow Switch. Signifies fan, air flow, or other issues.
- AGS - Check / Replace AGS Automatic Gas Shutoff Switch/es (faults above 60°C). Signifies flow, bypass, governer issues, or other issues. Can also be caused by a 45° Limit Switch on top of the manifold.
- SFS - Check / Replace SFS Stack Flue Sensor (faults above 249°C). High or Low Flue Temperatures are a sign of significant combustion issues, or other issues.
- E01 - Thermistor Fault. Replace Thermistor.
- E05 - General Fault. Needs service. This can be caused by several issues.
- Showing Incorrect Temperature - Replace Thermistor. Check all filters clean. If thermistor shows corrosion, water balance is poor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!