Davey SpaQuip Spa Power 54500 & 500A to 500A Mk II Series Circuit Board PCB Assembly Conversion Kit
Davey SpaQuip Spa Power 54500 & 500A to 500A Mk II Series Circuit Board PCB Assembly Conversion Kit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Upgraded circuit board kit for Spa Power SP 500 / 54500 / 500A / SP500 Spa Controllers. This converts older systems to the newer 500A MK II system. It uses the original touchpad, etc. Original circuit boards are no longer available and must be converted. Original touchpad still used. This kit can be used in the following models: 54500-15 54500-20 SP500A15 SP500A20
Ensure you identify your circuit board correctly:
- 54500 circuit boards have the pump and blower sockets mounted to the circuit board itself and have a manual reset hi-limit red rod.
- 500A circuit boards have pump and blower sockets on a separate wiring loom and have a manual reset hi limit. They do not have the incoming power terminals mounted on the PCB. They use a different wiring loom to the 500mk2
- 500A mk2 circuit boards have pump and blower sockets on a separate wiring loom and have an AUTO reset hi-limit without the red reset rod. They have the incoming power terminals mounted on the PCB
- Installation Manual
Other SP500 / 54500 Parts:
- Heater Element: 1.5kw / 2.0kW
- PCB Upgrade / MK2 PCB Standalone
- Body O-ring
- Locking Ring
- Union O-rings
- Barrel Unions
- Touchpad: Oval / Rectangular
- Controller Unit - Complete (no touchpad)
- Complete Control System
- Optical Sensor: Type 1 / Type 2 (9.22mm OD) / Type 3 (11mm OD)
- Element Carrier (500A only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!