Davey Spaquip QB1501 1100w 1.5HP Spa Jet Booster Pump - OBSOLETE
Davey Spaquip QB1501 1100w 1.5HP Spa Jet Booster Pump - OBSOLETE - QB1501 w/ AMP Plug is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Davey Spaquip QB series 1 speed Spa Jet Booster Pumps. This is a 1.5HP, 1100W pump with 40mm fittings. Max Flow Rate of 380lpm. Can be used to directly replace most Aquaflo, LX Whirlpool LP / WP series pumps, Piranha, Maxi Flow, and also SpaNET Jetmaster spa pumps.
- Length: 402mm
- Width: 186mm
- Height: 220mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
Features of the Davey QB Booster Pump Include:
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards
- Powerful Pump Performance – Robust pump design combined with powerful motor options delivers high performance, for a satisfying spa experience
- Stainless Steel Pump Shaft – Corrosion resistant 316SS pump shaft to ensure years of trouble-free use, even in salt water spa pool applications, for an extended pump life
- Energy Efficient – Single and two speed models available to help conserve energy during filtration cycles
- Flexible Installation – Pump housing can be turned 180° for easy installation of pipework, horizontal or vertical
- Quiet – Large suction and discharge outlets allow for higher performance but at lower noise levels, ensuring a powerful yet relaxing spa experience
- Enhanced Pump Design – Shielded yoke design helps protect the motor from any adverse leaking from the wet end whilst still meeting all industry safety standards.
- Comes standard with Overmoulded AMP plug. Aus 3-Pin, Mini JJ or in.link plugs available. Please order separately, and notify us when ordering so we can fit it. Or, you can use your old cord.
2-Year Return-to-base Warranty. Excludes damage from chemical corrosion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!