Raypak 280 Gas Pool & Spa Heater - Natural Gas or LPG - Domestic
Raypak 280 Gas Pool & Spa Heater - Natural Gas or LPG - Domestic - Raypak 280 - Natural Gas is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Physically Kept In Stock. Raypak 280 Natural Gas or LPG Pool & Spa Heater. Big & Robust, Raypak gas heaters have had the same basic design for over 20 years with improvements made during that time. For a simple, robust heater that just works, you can't go past a Raypak. Easy to maintain, and easy to work on. When set up properly & maintained, these heaters can last many years. Built with USA & Australian parts, these heaters are fully assembled in Australia
- Prices cannot be shown online as per Raypak's Advertising Policy. Anyone showing prices or shopping cart is not an Authorised Dealer, and this may affect Warranties.
- We are both an Authorised Dealer & Service / Warranty Agent.
- Call 1300 418 299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
- Sold in Victoria only. Authorised Raypak Dealers cannot sell interstate.
Buy Genuine with Warranty from someone that's been in the Gas-heating industry for over 20 years.
When replacing an existing Raypak Heater:
- Raypak heaters no longer have in-built Valve Actuator, nor Pump Controls. If operating Valve Actuators, or switching a Pump, you will need to fit a control system such as the Aquatek with WiFi
- Raypak (domestic) heaters now come with a sacrificial anode built-in.
- We do not recommend the newer Raypak 280, 350, 430 gas heaters be installed where 40mm plumbing is used. Flow characteristics have changed in the newer heaters.
Raypak’s residential gas heater range features:
- NEW - Now comes with Raypak ProTek Shield: a built-in sacrificial anode for even more corrosion protection. Engineered to take the brunt of corrosion that occurs naturally over time (may not prevent chemical damage).
- Choose between Natural Gas or LPG
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger for greater protection from corrosion
- Polymer headers for longer life
- Programmable digital heater controller with independent settings for your pool or spa
- Spark DSI Ignition
- Australian manufacture and design excellence (some parts are USA made)
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor installations.
- Outdoor configuration is standard
- Left or Right hand water connections
- Remote control available as an option
- User & Installation Manual
- 3-Year Warranty* on Domestic use for all parts.
- 1-Year on Commercial use.
- 1-Year Labour Warranty
- Warranty does not cover incorrect gas settings or damage from chemical corrosion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!