Raypak's range of residential pool and spa heaters are capable of heating the biggest or smallest of pools, extending your swimming time and enjoyment.
Choose between Natural Gas or LPG
IMPORTANT: WHEN REPLACING AN EXISTING RAYPAK HEATER - Raypak heaters no longer have in-built Valve Actuator, nor Pump Controls. If operating Valve Actuators, or switching a Pump, you will need to fit a Theralux Active, Connect 10, or Aqualink control system.
Raypak’s residential gas heater range features:
- Cupro-nickel heat exchanger for greater protection from corrosion
Standard: Polymer headers for longer life
- Fully programmable digital heater controller with independent settings for your pool or spa
- Spark DSI Ignition
- Australian manufacture and design excellence
- Remote control available as an option
- Suitable for either indoor or outdoor installations.
- Outdoor configuration is standard
- Left or Right hand water connections
- P0280-N - Standard - Natural Gas
- P0280-P - Premium - Natural Gas
- PC0280-N - Standard - Natural Gas
- PC0280-P - Premium - Natural Gas
- 1055H(Outdoor) / 1730H(Indoor) x 570W x 653D - 75kg - 200mm Flue
Kept in Stock in Carrum Downs, Vic. Heaters Sold Only in Victoria, Australia. Prices cannot be shown online, as per Astralpool's Advertising Policy. 03 5902 2765.
We offer 3 Price-points for these heaters, due to various responsibilities:
Pick-Up / Delivery price: You Pick-Up in-store, or we deliver (Vic Only)
Changeover Price: Replacing like-for-like, and we will request more information.
New-Installs: Must be quoted with more information, and site visit.
Pick-up / Delivery: Full Manufacturer's Warranty, as per their terms.
Changeovers & New-Installs: Full Manufacturer's Warranty, plus our in-house Warranty, with priority call-outs from us, as an Raypak Authorized Service Agent.
Gas Pool & Spa Heaters by: (We recommend)
Melbourne Spa Repairs & Pool Heating Services