Diagnosing a non-responsive Davey SpaQuip Spa Power SP600 / SP601 / SP800 / SP1200 spa controller.
- Check that controller is wired correctly and is getting 220-240V to the terminal block. Will require an experienced electrician.
- Turn off Power
- Check all connections are tight and intact
- Remove Spa Blower Cords & Remove Spa Light Cords <-- a faulty light or blower can cause the controller to power down and become completely disabled.
- Unplug everything from controller and power up. If display appears, plug in only the circulation pump and see if everything works.
- Another common cause of failures is a power surge, or brown-out
If controller is still non-responsive, or touchpad blank etc, send the Control system, including touchpad, to us at:
Heater & Spa Parts
Factory 1 / 10 Industry Blvd
Carrum Downs, Vic 3201
Davey SpaQuip Spa Power 600, Spa Power 601, Spa Power 800, Spa Power 1200 with no screen. Dead blank screen.