Ampac Pulsar Series / SQ 1000, SQ 1500 Series, Intuitive, Monarch Deluxe Command, Spa-Quip SQI750, etc. Common control system found in older spas. Also branded Spaquip / Aquaswim / Aquapacific and others.
They came in several variants & brands, but all are known as "Ampac or Pulsar" controllers. They were manufactured in the 1990s, before being taken over by Spa-Quip, which in turn was bought by Davey.
These are no longer repaired due to lack of replacement parts. All major parts are no longer available. There are no heaters, touchpads, circuit boards, controllers, etc available anymore. They were discontinued several years ago, and we sold the last available heater in November 2019.
Replacement Controller: (Operates 2 pumps + Light OR 1 Pump + Blower + Light). If you have more than 2 pumps, or more than 1 pump plus 1 blower, you will need an alternative system. Email us several photos for us to advise.
Ampac Pulsar / Monarch Deluxe / AquaSwim Controller Spare Parts:
- Heater Assembly / Element - Obsolete - No Longer Available
- Tee Piece Body for Heater Element
- Heater O-Rings
- Touchpads / Control Panel / Keypad - Obsolete - No Longer Available
- Thermostat - Obsolete - No Longer Available
- Circuit Boards - Obsolete - No Longer Available
Model Numbers These may be known by: 2081SPA, 2081SPA, 2082SPA, 2083SPA, 2083, 2083SP, 2084, 2084SPA, 2095, 2095AA1, 2095AA2, 2095AA3, 2095AA4, 2095AA5, 2095BB1, 2095BB2, 2095BB3, 2095BB4, 2095BB5, SPA95V6, 916494, SQI750
Ampac Intl. Pulsar/Aquaswim/Aquapacific/SpaQuip Intuitive spa control systems were invented and made in New Zealand before SpaQuip took them over. Then several years ago, Davey bought SpaQuip, discontinuing most parts. The SP400 was then made to replace the majority of the Ampac Pulsar systems.
Ampac Pulsar Heater Wiring Colours:
Old wiring colours may be different. The latest heater wires colors are*:
- Blue: Neutral - Located at the top
- Green: Earth - Wired where the plug is White. Connects to ''water DET"
- White: Connect to "Water DET"
- Black / Orange: Connects to ''Temp DET'
- Brown: Active - top right relay.
*Note that all electrical work must be performed by a qualified person. We cannot guarantee all wiring colours to correspond, but an electrician should be able to confirm locations using their appropriate tools.