Onga Whispair Plus Spa and Spa Bath Blowers are Obsolete & No Longer Available. See below for more information. Onga manufactured several varieties of this blower. They were made obsolete a few years ago after Onga was sold to Pentair, and then Pentair offloaded to Balboa. We have listed common replacement blowers below.
These are the most common replacements:
Balboa Quiet-Flo <-- for Portable & Standard Spas. No Air Switch.
Edgetec Eezi Air <-- for indoor Spa Baths. Air Switch (can be set up without air switch)
- There are no 3-speed blowers on the market. All replacement blowers will be single-speed.
- The above blowers may require minor plumbing changes.
- If you have an older Mini JJ style plug, you will need to re-use your old lead, or purchase a replacement lead here.
Archived Information Below:
Manufacturer: Onga or Balboa
- Air Switch controlled, Variable Speed. Sanitiser Cycle (all spa bath blowers require a Sanitiser cycle by law)
- Sanitiser Cycle: turns on the blower 10 minutes after shut down and runs for 30 seconds to purge any water sitting in the air line which may otherwise become stagnant.
- Some were variable speed as well.
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Strong airflow up to 120 m3/hr
- Stainless steel motor shaft
- Energy-efficient design
- Easy installation within the spa zone or outdoors
- 12-month guarantee
Like HOT water to Hotels, all Onga Hot Pumps have guaranteed controlled heat located in the Full-Flo of water. The corrosion-resistant heat-boost element is significantly more powerful than competing models.
The powerful integrated 'Auto Heat' system maximizes the bath water temperature making this pump ideal for cool nights, dual (air/water) systems, remote pump location or large capacity spas.
The strong, powerful and reliable design allows you to run this pump 24/7. The Onga Hot pump also incorporates multiple safety features which monitor water pressure, water temperature and motor conditions to shield against accidental damage.