SpaCare Spa Leak Sealer - Fix A Leak
SpaCare Spa Leak Sealer - Fix A Leak is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates, are intended to be a guide only.
Leak Sealer is a concentrated formulation to seal minor leaks in spas and hot tubs. It can be used for leaks in either the shell and/or internal plumbing system.
This product does not guarantee a total leak fix in every situation, as there are too many variables and causes of leaks. When possible, we always recommend repairing the part leaking.
1. Remove all cartridge filters, or for sand filters select the BYPASS option (if applicable) prior to dosing the product.
2. With the pump running add the required dose of Leak Seal slowly through the skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
3. Leak Sealer is very heavy and will sink to the deepest point, which in most cases will be below the bottom drain, therefore the product must be stirred back into suspension every 45 minutes, whilst the water circulates.
4. Leave the water circulating for a minimum of 3 hours after which time check to see if the leak has stopped (if visible) and/or check the water level. if the leak has slowed down continue to run the circulation system for another 3 hours.
5. When the leak has stopped turn off the pump and let any residue settle to the bottom of the spa. This can then be removed with a suitable spa vacuum.
6. Replace the cartridge filters and let the system circulate for 45 minutes, after which time remove the cartridges and thoroughly clean with fresh to remove any product residue from the filter veins.
7. After the leak has stopped, it is recommended that the spa/hot tub is fully drained and left empty for a minimum of 48 hours to allow the product to cure.
The leak may be slowed down after one application, if this is the case we recommend a second application.
Add 120ml of Leak Sealer per 1000 litres of water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!