- Will move liquids and mud up to 75 litres per minute
- No electricity needed; the innovative design uses water pressure from a garden hose to create suction
- Easily connects to your garden hose with the provided garden hose adaptor
- No inlet screen means no straining; The Venturi Pump is capable of pumping solid materials such as small leaves, pebbles and other debris without clogging
- Approximately 1 part water in, 4 parts water out
- 12-Month Warranty
Using the V-Pump is simple, and there’s no oil to top up or rotator to break. Just hook the pump up to a garden hose and turn it on. The vacuum created by the water jetting through the pump will remove water, mud and other debris.
How does it Work? The V-Pump patented design utilises the venturi effect to maximise pumping capacity. The venturi effect occurs when liquid flows through a compressed section of pipe. The result is increased fluid velocity & reduced fluid pressure.