Most jet pumps since approximately 2007 use what is called a 2" FBT / MBT USA thread. Manufacturers agreed on this thread so that various brands can be interchanged at products with the least amount of issues. You'll notice the wet ends on these pumps are almost identical and makes interchangeable when replacing pumps without the need to re-plumb.
2" FBT / MBT Thread - 2" FBT / MBT USA Thread
- Male Diameter Outside Thread: ~79-79mm (approx)
- Nut Inside Diameter: ~75mm (approx)
- Thread Style: Buttress / Sawtooth - not V-shaped
- Buttress style thread allows greater force in one direction and allow the thread to 'lock' in place better than a V-shaped thread.
- Pitch: 3.175mm (peak to peak)
Pumps Using This Thread
- Aquaflo XP & XP2 (all)
- Davey QB AUS series - not old QB Davey Thread
- LX LP & WP Pumps since 2007 - some earlier
- Balboa SuperWow & Ultimax
- SpaNet XS-30 series
- Waterway Executive and Hi-Flo
FBT = Female Buttress Thread
MBT = Male Buttress Thread