See images for removal of cover.
- There is a raised/embossed hole in the outer ring of the cover that you can easily detect with your finger.
- Once identified, insert a thin 'tool' such as a pop rivet or nail through the embossed hole and push down to depress the locking lever.
- At the same time rotate the cover 1/8 turn anti-clockwise. Then pull cover away from the fitting.
- Installation is a reversal except there is no need to use the rivet.
- Ensure the locking lever engages and the cover cannot be unscrewed without aid of a tool.