Plast-Aid Plastic Repair Kit for PVC, Acrylic, ABS, Polycarbonate, Fibreglass
Plast-Aid Plastic Repair Kit for PVC, Acrylic, ABS, Polycarbonate, Fibreglass - Plast-Aid Plastic Repair Kit - 1.5oz / 40g Plast-Aid Multipurpose Repair Plastic is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Update 22/02/2021 - There is currently a shortage of this product into Australia. ETA is currently unknown.
2-Part Plastic Repair for PVC, acrylic, ABS, poly-carbonate, and other Plastics. Perfect for external leak repairs of plastic and acrylic parts under pressure. No need to replace cracked fittings. Clean and apply Plast-Aid on exterior of fitting for lasting seal and repair.
Can also be hand moulded for various purposes.
Perfect for filling Acrylic Spa Shell or Shower Base crack repairs. - Cast, Fill, Glue, Form, Sand. Can also be coloured.
- Fill cracks in acrylic spa shell prior to painting
- Repair cracked PVC and acrylic fittings such as valve bodies, manifolds, filter housings
- Make specialty fittings by cementing components together.
- Repair cracks in shower bases
- Repair cracks on boats
- Repair fittings that cannot otherwise be removed
- Mechanically bonds to rough surfaces such as wood, stone, and concrete
- Can be colored and tooled with long shelf life
- Cures in ~15 mins. Hardens faster
- Chemically fuses to ABS, PVC, acrylic, poly-carbonate, and other plastics.
- Does not bond polyethylene, urethane, vinyl, glass, polished metals)
- White in color, but can be coloured. See below.
Instructions / Directions:
- Test plastic to be adhered in an inconspicuous area by placing a drop of Plast-aid Liquid. If it becomes sticky / tacky, the plastic is likely to bond very well.
- Clean surfaces to be adhered, and make sure they are free of debris, grease, etc.
- Mix 1-part liquid to 2 parts powder. <-- This can be altered for various purposes. This is also the stage when a wood stain, or artist acrylic can be used to add colour.
- Apply when consistency suits use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!