Zodiac Jandy LRZ Fusible Link - Fuselink
Common cause of the Fusible Link Fault / Fuselink Error on Zodiac Jandy gas heaters. Common issue on the LRZ heaters. Replacements for both main (152C) inside main panel, and flue vent (240C) fusible links here.
- Fusible link assembly replacement
- Fits Legacy LRZE, LRZM, Jandy Lite2 LD, LG, LJ pool and spa heater models 125, 175, 250, 325, 400
- Also fits Zodiac Jandy LXi Low Nox, LX/LT, LX/LT Low Nox pool and spa heater models 250, 300, 400
- JXI 250-400
- Compatible with Zodiac Hot Shot pool and spa heater model 100
- These are a very important safety feature of a pool heater. These commonly "trip" due to temperatures reaching the limits of these switches.
- This can mean the heater is faulty.
- These should only be fitted by a qualified person *after* the heater has been tested and serviced by a qualified person.
- Often fail due to incorrect gas pressures, blocked heat exchanger, sooted heat exchanger, etc.
We Also Recommend
Astralpool / Hurlcon Water Pressure Sensor Switch - Allied Innovations Len Gordon - Also suits Zodiac / Pentair / Raypak
HX / MX / JX Gas Heater Bypass & Seal Kits - Hurlcon Astralpool Gas Heaters
Inlet Hi Limit Switch - 42° / 43° / 45° for Astralpool Hurlcon Raypak Heaters - 71030 - HighLimit
Outlet HiLimit Switch - 52° / 55° for Astralpool Hurlcon Raypak Heaters - 71030 - HighLimit