Genuine OEM Protective label / decal / sticker replacement for all Hurlcon Astralpool HX, JX, WX, and MX Heaters. Originally beige, grey, or green. Suits all 4-button Thermostats. First image shows the various labels used over the years. The current label is the Black one found in the Second image, and replaces all the older versions. The beige & green labels are no longer available.
It is important to replace these when peeling, cracking, crazing, or any sign of aging or damage. Failure to replace may cause the buttons to activate or water ingress which will damage the (expensive) thermostat PCB.
This Protective Label Fits:
- Hurlcon HX 70 / HX 120 (after 2001)
- Astralpool HX 70 / HX 120
- Hurlcon JX 130 / JX 160
- Astralpool JX 130 / JX 160
- Hurlcon MX125 / MX 150, MX 200, MX 250, MX 300, MX 350, MX 400, MX 500
- Astralpool MX125 / MX 150, MX 200, MX 250, MX 300, MX 350, MX 400, MX 500
- Suits these Thermostats listed here: 70280
- Kept In Stock
- Shipped Fast from NSW, VIC, QLD.
- Can be picked up.
Old labels were not UV protected and some early ones were of an inferior quality which led to premature failure of thermostat screens. Button areas also wear out with time.
Plastic new facias are not available as a spare part but we may have used ones. Just send us a message if you need one.