Plast-Aid Plastic Repair Kit for PVC, Acrylic, ABS, Polycarbonate, Fibreglass
2-Part Plastic Repair for PVC, acrylic, ABS, poly-carbonate, and other Plastics. Perfect for external leak repairs of plastic and acrylic parts under pressure. No need to replace cracked fittings. Clean and apply Plast-Aid on exterior of fitting for lasting seal and repair.
Can also be hand moulded for various purposes.
Perfect for filling Acrylic Spa Shell or Shower Base crack repairs. - Cast, Fill, Glue, Form, Sand. Can also be coloured.
- Fill cracks in acrylic spa shell prior to painting
- Repair cracked PVC and acrylic fittings such as valve bodies, manifolds, filter housings
- Make specialty fittings by cementing components together.
- Repair cracks in shower bases
- Repair cracks on boats
- Repair fittings that cannot otherwise be removed
- Mechanically bonds to rough surfaces such as wood, stone, and concrete
- Can be colored and tooled with long shelf life
- Cures in ~15 mins. Hardens faster
- Chemically fuses to ABS, PVC, acrylic, poly-carbonate, and other plastics.
- Does not bond polyethylene, urethane, vinyl, glass, polished metals)
- White in color, but can be coloured. See below.
Instructions / Directions:
- Test plastic to be adhered in an inconspicuous area by placing a drop of Plast-aid Liquid. If it becomes sticky / tacky, the plastic is likely to bond very well.
- Clean surfaces to be adhered, and make sure they are free of debris, grease, etc.
- Mix 1-part liquid to 2 parts powder. <-- This can be altered for various purposes. This is also the stage when a wood stain, or artist acrylic can be used to add colour.
- Apply when consistency suits use.
We Also Recommend