Q6802 & Q6882 1.5HP Two-Speed SpaQuip Maxiflow Spa Pump replacements. The older Davey SpaQuip Maxi-flow pumps are no longer available, and the Maxiflow 1.5HP has been superseded by our LQ/LP Series pumps.
Note that the new pumps are physically different. They can often be fitted without plumbing changes, but we cannot guarantee this.
These replacement kits come with a retrofit split-union (see photos below), in addition to the standard unions, to reduce the amount of plumbing changes needed. We cannot guarantee these replacements will be an exact match, because each spa was fitted off differently.
See photos for comparison of old types to the new types. We have made sure the Old Models listed below match up to Current Models as close as possible.
New Style Pump Dimensions:
- 1-Speed LX LP150:
- Length: 340mm
- Height: 225mm
- Width: 210mm
- 2-Speed LX WP150-II
- Length: 435mm
- Height: 210mm
- Width: 235mm
- Q6882-AMP 1-speed with AMP Plug
- Q6882-C38 - 1-Speed - 1.5HP with 3-pin C38 plug
- Q6882-JJ 1-speed - 1.5HP with Mini JJ Plug
- Q6802 - 1-Speed - 1.5HP with 3-pin C38 plug
- Q6802JS6 - 1-Speed - 1.5HP with Mini JJ Plug
- Q6802JS8 - 1-Speed - 1.5HP with Mini JJ Plug
- Q6802JT6 - 2-Speed - 1.5HP with Mini JJ Plug
Old Style Nut: (The nut is removed to fit the next Retrofit nut)
New Retrofit Split Nut: (replaces old nut while still using old tail)