38-39mm Diameter Air Injector for spas. Requires 22mm hole. Used by Spa industries, Signature, and other spas. Note: Similar to this injector, but is slightly different.
The barbs are known to break, usually due to over stressing from the air tubing itself. Low pH & Bromine use can also make the plastics brittle. Uses 3/8" Tube and Joiners. Has a grey face with 8 Teardrop shaped holes.
To Install or Replace this Air Injector:
- Unscrew old fitting
- Clean old sealant from spa
- Apply a small amount of sealant to male thread and place in spa hole
- Apply an amount of sealant on the outer lip of the injector base
- Screw base on finger tight, without over tightening
- Fit 3/8" Tube using appropriate spa glue
- Join 3/8" Tube to old Tube using a joiner
AAIRIN22AG / S30-116040 / SP-30-116040
Spa Industries / SCS Industries: Signature, Leisurite, Cyclone, Designer, Bullfrog, Lanark, Heritage