AVAILABLE IN VICTORIA ONLY. EvoHeat Inverter Fusion series are one of the latest inverter heat pumps for spas and pools. Upgrade your electric element heating to our EvoHeat technology today and start saving! EvoHeat technology is up to 650% more energy efficient than electric element heating.
|EvoHeat Fusion Inverter Model||Recommended Retail Price|
|EvoHeat Fusion 7kW i7||$2199.00|
|EvoHeat Fusion 9kW i9||$2,729.00|
|EvoHeat Fusion 12kW i12||$3,499.00|
|EvoHeat Fusion 16kW i16||$4,299.00|
|EvoHeat Fusion 19kW i19||$5,749.00|
EvoHeat Heat Pumps come in Four Levels:
- Fusion - i-Series: Entry-level heat pumps. Great for spas & pools. Sizes: 7kW to 16kW
- Evo Force i-Series: High-End heat pumps. This is a step up from the Fusion series. Comes with more features. Up to 6kW heating per 1kW power input! Sizes: 9kW to 26kW
- Evo DHP-R Series: The ultimate heat pump for swimming pools and spas. Sizes: 9.7kW to 26.9kW
- Evo CS & Gen2 Series: Heat Pumps for Commercial Pools. Sizes: 38kW to 190kW
- Smartphone App for full remote control of your heat pump
- J-Box for running heat pump independently from filtration cycles.
The NEW inverter Fusion series efficient pool heater range is here! Fusion is the entry-level domestic pool and spa heat pump ideal for recreational pool owners seeking pool heating with minimal running costs. Fusion heat pumps are extremely easy to use with minimal maintenance and are the smarter alternative for those considering solar pool heating.
EvoHeat Fusion Features:
- Heating and cooling
- Remarkable compact design: small size for tight installations
- (C)ETL, CE certification approved
- Stable performance from -7ºC to +43ºC ambient temperature range
- Sleek design
- Robust PVC cabinet
- Easy to use and simple installation
- 3 button LCD screen
- Quiet to run
- Available in 4 models, 6 to 17kW
- Solar alternative
- Heat Exchanger: 25 Years
- Compressor: 3 Years
- Other parts: 2 years
- On-Site Labour: 1 Year
Simply wire up the EvoHeat J-Box, to the pump, doser, and heat pump. Set the temperature. Let the EvoHeat system do the rest. A handy add-on that allows the heat pump to turn the main water pump on outside of filtration times – saving time, energy and money!
Way More Information:
The Bluetec hydrophilic coating resists corrosion and frosting. The corrugated, louvered fin extends the heat exchange surface, resulting in more contact with the inlet air and improved efficiency of the evaporators.
EvoHeat's Bluetec hydrophilic coating on the condenser fins is the latest technology in corrosion protection allowing your new heat pump to maintain it's high efficiency for many years to come.
C.O.P. AS HIGH AS 5.8
Fusion delivers pool heating through exceptional performance and at the lowest cost with C.O.P. as high as 5.8 + at 27ºC/24.3ºC(DB/WB).
COOLING & HEATING
Unlike other heat pumps on the market, EvoHeat heat pumps delivers heating, cooling and automatic mode to suit all pool temperature requirements.
RIPPLE FIN TECHNOLOGY
EvoHeat's exclusive ripple fin heater technology increases condenser surface area by 10-15% producing greater energy collection while maintaining a compact design.
THREAD TITANIUM HEAT EXCHANGER
Proprietary 9.52mm twisted Titanium coils ensure maximum heat transfer surface resulting in 30% higher efficiency in contrast with standard heat exchangers.
Fusion heat pumps utilise a four-way valve reverse defrost method. It provides automatic defrosting based on ambient temp and allows the unit to work with ambient air temperatures as low as -7ºC.
3 BUTTON CONTROLLER
With only three buttons on the controller, users can easily increase or decrease water temperature and switch between heating or cooling mode.