Hurlcon Astralpool Heater Hi-Limit Switch - 42-45°C - Inlet - F2 Errors
Hurlcon Astralpool Heater Hi-Limit Switch - 42-45°C - Inlet - F2 Errors - 42-45° Threaded Hi Limit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Hi Limit 42/43/45C – NC Auto Thread. High Limit Switch used in all Hurlcon & Astralpool gas heaters. Common source of F2 error. Used on almost all pool and spa heaters. Found on the Inlet side of a gas pool or spa heater heater. Also called a Thermal Cutout or Thermal Safety Cutout Switch. Part Number 71030 or 71039.
The most common reason for failure is a leaking brass plug causing the limit switch to corrode.
These suit all Hurlcon Astralpool HX, MX, Viron, HiNRG, JX Gas Heaters. Also suits Jacuzzi J-HN250C & J-HN400C heaters.
Failed hi limits can cause the F2 Errors found on Hurlcon and Astral Gas Heaters. Commonly fail due to condensation and leaks. Should be replaced every few years as part of preventative maintenance. Both Inlet & Outlet hi limits should be replaced at the same time.
There are two types, threaded (Viron, HiNRG, later HX, JX, MX) which is screwed into the brass plug, and non-threaded that is held in either by a bracket (older MX), or screws (older JX, HX).
Pick Up Available, or Fast-Shipping.
Notes & Installation:
- Astralpool / Hurlcon gas heaters have a brass plug this screws into. Ensure it is not leaking or corroded. Replace if necessary.
- You should always replace both Inlet & Outlet High Limits when servicing a heater.
- This is for the INLET Side of the water connection. Outlet hi-limits are listed below
- Last image shows Hi Limit screwed into the brass plug for reference.
Hurlcon AstralPool Jacuzzi:
- HX 70, HX 120, HX 150, MX 150, MX 200, MX 250, MX 300, MX 350, MX 400, MX 500, JX 130, JX 160, HiNRG 175, HiNRG 250, HiNRG 400, Viron 250, Viron 350, Viron 450, Viron 550, WX 70, WX 120, WX 150, ICI 200, ICI 400, Jacuzzi and many more.
- Campini Ty60 10/250 T210 41-04 55°C
- These are an Extremely Important Safety feature found on heaters, and are required by law. They must be replaced when necessary.
- When installing, make sure both male & female thread are clean. We recommend lightly lubricating the thread, and *gently* screwing them in, as the thread shaft is thin brass.
High Limit (Hi Limit) Switches:
- 42-45C° Inlet Hi Limit (Hurlcon, Astralpool)
- 52-55C° Outlet Hi Limit (Hurlcon, Astralpool)
- 70C° Outlet Hi Limit (Hurlcon, Astralpool)
- 175C° Flue Temp Sensor (Hurlcon, Astralpool)
- Hurlcon / Astralpool HiLimit Locator Brass Threaded Plug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information. Major Credit Cards, PayPal, ApplePay, GooglePay accepted.
Before making a phone call, the fastest way to identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides along with any Measurements.
Use the Contact Us form to upload from a Phone, Tablet or Computer.
For Technical Queries, please use the Contact Form. Please include as much information as possible.
We also have a range of manuals available.
Electrical & gas work must be performed by a licensed & experienced person.
100% Australian Owned & Operated. A real, physical store, with shipping from Vic, NSW, Qld, & WA.
We carry more stock of spa parts & pool heaters and ship faster than anyone!
Ex-employees of the biggest manufacturers and distributors, so we know what we're talking about!