Note, there is a shortage of these and Davey is giving no ETA on arrival. Once stock is depleted, these will be available on Backorder Only.
This is the latest version of the Davey Spa Power 400 SP400 Kit. New for 2019, it now comes with a Titanium Heater Element. SP400P. Available with 1.5kW (10A) or 2.0kW (15A) heater. Uses industry-standard AMP plugs.
Replaces older Spa Power 400, Spaquip / Aquaswim / Aquapacific Pulsar Series (1, 2, 3 and 4 button touchpads without displays), SQ1000, SQ1500 Series, and Monarch / Spaquip Intuitive Series (7 button touchpad with LED bar temp indicator display) spa control system replacement retrofit. Important: See Options below!
Straight replacement for Ampac Pulsar series and Intuitive series. See Options below & ensure you order the correct kit. Does not require replumbing.
Options for Equipment: Ensure this will work with your system, as Ampac/Pulsar had many variations.
- Option 1: 1 x 1-speed pump plus 1 x Blower
- Option 2: 1 x 2-speed pump plus 1 x Blower (must use Variable Speed Blower)
- Option 3: 2 x 1-Speed Pumps
About the Versions:
- 10A version comes with a 10A lead & 1.5kW element, leaving 3-4A to use on up to a 1HP pump. Allows a total load of 10A.
- 15A version comes with a 15A lead & 2.0kW element, leaving 6-7A to use on either a 1.5HP pump & small blower, or a 2HP pump. Allows a total load of 15A
Ampac Intl. Pulsar Aquaswim Aquapacific Intuitive spa control systems were invented and made in New Zealand before SpaQuip took them over. Then several years ago, Davey bough SpaQuip, discontinuing most parts. The SP400 was then made to replace the majority of the Ampac Pulsar systems.