Important - Please Read:
- These have been on Backorder with USA Manufacturer since October 2021.
- There is no current ETA & worldwide shortage.
- Prices as of May 2022 have increased significantly.
- Need a pump now? Most spas can use this as an alternative with same water connections, and plugs.
Fast Shipping or Pick-Up
Used on almost all Spa Industries Spas, Signature Spas, Cyclone Spas, Bullfrog Spas, Leisurite Spas, Lanark Spas, Heritage Spas, H20 Spas, Jazzi Spas, Sapphire Spas, and many others!
- Supercedes all XP2 Pumps with the Century LASAR Pool/Spa Motor with AO Smith motors.
- Flo-master xp2 2.0HP
- EMG Elettromeccanica
- Height: 197-235mm
- Flow Master
- Some Spa Manufacturers use a complicated & misleading form of Horsepower measurement that is more commonly used in the USA called hydraulic horsepower (HP=PSI*GPM/1714). It gives a more impressive appearance. Even the USA is stopping this method.
- Australian HP ratings are calculated purely on input power in Watts, which are then converted to HP. (1HP=745.7Watts).
- Balboa & Aquaflo have both released pumps to spa manufacturers that use these misleading power ratings.
- You can always look at the input ratings and convert back to HP.
- Rough HP measurement can also be calculated using Ohm's Law (V=IR). These pumps also have an Amperage rating that can be roughly converted back to Watts, and then to Horsepower.
Examples: Some Balboa Pumps marked "4HP" is actually a 2HP pump in Australian terms. Some Aquaflo Pumps labelled as 4.8BHP are 2.5HP in Australian terms.
Need Help Identifying Parts?
The fastest way to Identify parts is to send photos of the Front, Back, Sides, along with any Measurements. Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use your mobile to send them to 0491 637 297 (SMS/MMS Only).